Friday, January 4, 2008

Hmmmm. I think im going to make this blog into something useful.

Considering half the time I'm getting new electronics and half the time im working and searching for a job, perhaps I need to make this blog into a normal college consumer review page. Blogging on both electronics and new toys that I find, in addition to job hunting and crazy things that I amy encounter. In addition to maybe blogging about stupid news these day....

Go Barack!

So if i were to start a review I would say don't buy these damn headphones!



The V-moda headphones with call button. I thought these tings we all the rage for my iphone. Built in call button, good quaility, nice features. And coming from some shures, and lower end Sony Ex-71 these were nice. Until the damn call button separated on me! I have had these headphone for less then 3 months and they have already broke. No I don't wrap them tightly and pull on them like crazy. I keep them in their nice little leather case (Which is the best headphone case I've ever had) and do the little headphone wrap thing. Like shown here.



And yet they still separated that the call button. The glue came apart then the wires broke off. I spent a good 30 mins trying to solder it back together until I burned my fingers and gave up in frustration. If I were to recommend headphones to a iphone user I would just go with the normal V-modas, with no call button and just get a bluetooth headset like the Jawbone (which I will review next time!)

No comments: